Training Talk: Nero Racing 2018 Training Camp In The Snowy Mountains
Want to spend a long weekend living and training like a pro cyclist? Nero Racing are conducting a unique 'Performance Coaching Race Preparation Camp' in Jindabyne in October.
To be held after the 3rd annual Bowral Classic - an event you can be sure the team will be fully focussed upon - the camp is scheduled for the 25th - 28th of October.
Highlights of the fully inclusive package are:
- Access to accommodation at Altitude 1260m for 3 nights.
- Chef prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Massage for all riders
- Daily structured rides supervised by our coaches - Multiple ride groups to cater for all riding abilities/fitness levels
- The fastest riders can test themselves against riders from the NeroKOM Racing Team!
- Various on-bike technical and tactical advice sessions
Educational sessions throughout the camp include:
- Open Q&A with our coaches where you can ask any questions
- How to stay injury free on the bike (strength, conditioning and mobility)
- Performance analytics & monitoring your training - what do the numbers mean? (FTP, TSS, CTL, TSB, etc)
- Bike maintenance - how to ensure long lasting, efficient equipment, race day advice and tips to make your life easier!
- Training and racing nutrition
The camp is open to any riders who are currently racing or involved in competitive cycling events such as Bicycling Australia's Classics series. The camp will be full of information on how to prepare and race in fondos/sportives, and riders will get a chance to put these learnings into practice.
How much does it cost?
$999 per person twin share
$799 for Nero-coached riders twin share
Bring 2 friends with you - $2499 for a group of 3
Numbers are strictly limited, to express interest visit https://www.neroracingbike.com/camp
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org